Can you see yourself marketing and selling innovative B2G solutions for the Electronic Warfare sector? Chora is looking for an experienced OEM Channel and Account Manager for our office in Munich.
You will be responsible for sales activities to customers, distributors and system integrators. Our customers include existing customers, new business opportunities, and partner/channel management accounts.
As OEM Channel and Account Manager you will become a part of our Sales and Marketing department, which is located in Munich, Germany. Your role will be a key position in our organization working closely with several other functions such as Product Management, Development, Technical Support and Marketing.
You are a strong communicator and a motivated representative of Chora and our products. You will perform presentations, technical tests and demonstrations in cooperation with Product Management and Technical Support
▪ Reach or exceed our yearly revenue and sales targets by growing business activities with customers, distributors and system integrators
▪ Pipeline management and successful CRM of your own customer segment
▪ Cooperation across the Chora group, frequent visits to our headquarters in Denmark, and to exhibitions and internal training events
▪ Support the internal bid management process through the RFI/RFQ phases of a procurement process
▪ Communicate market trends, needs, and requirements through our product management and marketing departments
▪ You have a technical degree such as engineer or similar. You are fluent in English – both written and spoken
▪ You have several years of experience as commercial Account Manager possibly with a background in B2G security sales, and you have a technical mindset
▪ You are highly motivated by sales activities and curious to expand your knowledge about Chora products
▪ You are reliable, result-oriented and you can work independently
▪ You are comfortable with presenting in front of a larger audience and with performing a product demonstration with and without assistance
▪ You are eager to travel as the job requires approx. 40-60 travel days per year
▪ You are a responsible person with a structured approach to your work, and you know that the job is done when it is 100% completed
▪ You have the ability to approach customers in a trustworthy, professional manner
▪ You have very good IT skills and extensive experience with Microsoft Office
▪ You currently live in our around Munich
CHORA AS A WORKPLACE
Chora is a small corporation with room for differences. At Chora everyone knows everybody, and as an employee you have the opportunity to influence how work is done. We are a dedicated team with the ambitions of being the most respected corporation within our field.
▪ Good stable working conditions
▪ An exciting niche market with unique products
▪ Bonus scheme and salary according to qualifications
▪ Great colleagues, influence on your own work, an informal tone, and focus on quality
▪ Flexible working hourse
▪ The opportunity to occasionally work from home
▪ Staff association, summer party, and Christmas party
Chora is an international corporation with headquarters in Aarhus and an office in Munich, Germany. Chora cooperates with acknowledged corporations all over the world. Chora was founded in 1994, and since then we have developed and sold high-tech communication solutions. We sell our products to the B2B and B2G market. Our customer segment is quite different, as we work within a fascinating and interesting niche-market. We have a mission with a clear strategy and bold ambitions.