Does testing of hardware and software within the realm of communications solutions for Electronic Warfare sound interesting? Chora A/S is looking for Test Engineers for our newly acquired headquarters in Aarhus C.
In this position, you will contribute to the assembly, configuration, test, quality, installation, support, use, and documentation of mission critical communication equipment used by police and defense units across the world.
You will become part of our Delivery & Support team under our Research & Development umbrella. You will participate in preparing customer solutions in addition to projects relating to optimization, expansion and maintenance of existing and new products and features.
Your tasks and responsibilities include.:
▪ Defining, documenting and executing internal and external product and solution tests at Chora facilities and occasionally at end-user facilities abroad.
▪ Taking ownership of release tests
▪ Assembly and test of customer systems
▪ Technical training of colleagues, and customers
▪ FAT and SAT tests together with the customers
▪ Creating and maintaining training materials and guides
▪ Participating in system building and tests during the development phase. System building, includes installing operating systems, network configuration, and similar
▪ Developing and supporting R&D test tools to continuously increase test automation and software release test automation
You will join a team of passionate, technical colleagues eager to cooperate and provide solutions for our customers
Preferably, you have an engineering degree in electronics, computer science or a similar field, and you have hands-on experience with automated test frameworks, C/C++, Python, and a technical understanding of PCs, servers, networks in addition to Windows and Linux operating systems at a technical level. We imagine, you have at least 3 years of experience with testing.
You enjoy working closely with your colleagues as well as independently, and you communicate fluently in English and Danish both verbally and in writing.
As part of the recruitment process, you will go through a mandatory security clearance by the Danish authorities, which requires that you have a clean criminal record, you are a Danish citizen or you have lived in Denmark for at least the last 7 years.
CHORA AS A WORKPLACE
Chora is a small corporation with room for differences. At Chora everyone knows everybody, and as an employee you have the opportunity to influence how work is done. We are a dedicated team with the ambitions of being the most respected corporation within our field.
▪ Variation in assignments
▪ The opportunity to work partly from home
▪ A dynamic atmosphere with an unformal tone
▪ Good stable working conditions
▪ An exciting niche market with unique products
▪ Great colleagues, influence on your own work, and focus on quality
▪ Staff association, summer party, and Christmas party
Chora is an international corporation with headquarters in Aarhus and an office in Munich, Germany. Chora cooperates with acknowledged corporations all over the world. Chora was founded in 1994, and since then we have developed and sold high-tech communication solutions. We sell our products to the B2B and B2G market. Our customer segment is quite different, as we work within a fascinating and interesting niche-market. We have a mission with a clear strategy and bold ambitions.