Are you a top-motivated Software Developer looking for your next big challenge? Do you have a passion for innovation and a drive to contribute to mission-critical communications solutions? At Chora, we continue to successfully serve our market, and we are therefore strengthening our team in Aarhus.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this position, you will contribute to the development of our mission critical communication equipment used by e.g. the electronic warfare sector.
▪ You will work with full-stack development, primarily using C, C++ and C#
▪ You will play a crucial role in developing new innovative Chora solutions for our customers
▪ You will contribute to optimization, expansion and maintenance of existing products and features
▪ You will be part of one of our agile Scrum teams with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility
▪ You have a minimum of 5 years of experience as C/C++ software developer, preferably more
▪ You have a Master's degree in computer science or similar
▪ You have strong coding skills in C/C++ and preferably C#
▪ Familiarity with Git and Jenkins, as well as code review tools like Gitea, is a plus
▪ Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns is a plus
▪ You take ownership of your tasks and responsibilities, just as you thrive on working independently
▪ You also enjoy working closely with your colleagues within an agile Scrum team setup
You live within commuting distance of Aarhus, and you speak and write Danish and English at professional level. You have a clean criminal record and you are a Danish citizen or you have lived in Denmark for at least the last 7 years.
CHORA AS A WORKPLACE
Chora is a small corporation with room for differences. At Chora everyone knows everybody, and as an employee you have the opportunity to influence how work is done. We are a dedicated team with the ambitions of being the most respected corporation within our field.
▪ Variation in assignments
▪ A dynamic atmosphere with an informal tone
▪ Good stable working conditions
▪ An exciting niche market with unique products
▪ Pension scheme
▪ Bonus scheme and salary according to qualifications
▪ Great colleagues, influence on your own work, and focus on quality
▪ Staff association, summer party, and Christmas party
▪ Health Insurance
▪ Delicious lunch every day, free fruit, coffee, tea and water
Chora is an international corporation with headquarters in Aarhus and a subsidiary in Munich, Germany. Chora cooperates with acknowledged corporations all over the world. Chora was founded in 1994, and since then we have developed and sold high-tech communication solutions. We sell our products to the B2B and B2G market. Our customer segment is quite different, as we work within a fascinating and interesting niche-market. Chora is a healthy business with sound ownership and an international perspective not to mention strong core values.