Do you dream about driving and supporting your own portfolio of customers and projects within mission-critical communication equipment? Do you get energy from working with talented colleagues and customers in a small and informal workplace? At Chora, we are looking for a new colleague to join our Delivery & Support team in Aarhus.
As our Delivery & Support Engineer, you will be part of our Delivery & Support team and refer to the Head of Projects.
You will be responsible for your own portfolio of customers and projects covering the assembly, configuration, test, quality, installation, training, support, and documentation of mission-critical communication equipment used by police and defense units across the world.
As Delivery and Support Engineer at Chora your responsibilities will include
▪ Defining, documenting, and executing internal and external product and solution tests
▪ Building and testing customer systems
▪ Conducting technical training of colleagues, and customers
▪ Conducting FAT and SAT test in collaboration with customers
▪ Creating and maintaining training materials and system guides
▪ Handling of service, quality, and support cases
▪ Optimization, expansion, and maintenance of existing and new products and features
As our customers are placed around the world, you must expect 30-50 traveling days per year
You have an educational background in technology management, electronics, computer science, or similar. You have a technical understanding of IT, PCs, networks, and servers as well as a good understanding of different operating systems. Ideally, you have some years of experience in a similar role, alternatively, you could be fresh out of school with eagerness and ambitions to learn.
As a person, you are outgoing and get your energy from working and communicating with customers and colleagues. You are proactive by nature and enjoy both the practical and technical solutions of projects. You are structured and detail-oriented, and you like to get things done. As you will be responsible for your own portfolio of customers and projects, it’s important that you are able to work independently.
You communicate fluently in English and Danish both verbally and in writing.
The job requires that you have a clean criminal record and that you are a Danish citizen or you have lived in Denmark for at least the last 7 years
CHORA AS A WORKPLACE
Chora is a small corporation with room for differences. At Chora everyone knows everybody, and as an employee you have the opportunity to influence how work is done. We are a dedicated team with the ambitions of being the most respected corporation within our field.
▪ Variation in assignments
▪ A dynamic atmosphere with an unformal tone
▪ Good stable working conditions
▪ An exciting niche market with unique products
▪ Great colleagues, influence on your own work, and focus on quality
▪ Staff association, summer party, and Christmas party
Chora is an international corporation with headquarters in Aarhus and an office in Munich, Germany. Chora cooperates with acknowledged corporations all over the world. Chora was founded in 1994, and since then we have developed and sold high-tech communication solutions. We sell our products to the B2B and B2G market. Our customer segment is quite different, as we work within a fascinating and interesting niche-market. We have a mission with a clear strategy and bold ambitions.