Can you see yourself marketing and selling innovative B2G solutions for the Electronic Warfare sector? Chora in Munich is looking for an experienced Sales Manager for Southern Europe. You will be responsible for driving the commercial sales activities for Southern European markets reporting directly to our Chief Commercial Officer.
With a sound platform for the business and our leading technological solutions, there is enormous growth potential if the commercial opportunities that exist are utilized. You will join a company with strong relations to professional customers, and experienced colleagues.
Chora is a healthy business with sound ownership and an International perspective not to mention strong Core Values.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
As Sales Manager, Southern Europe you will become part of our Sales and Marketing department. Your role will be a key position in our organization working closely with several other functions such as Product Management, Technical Support and Marketing.
▪ Responsible for driving the sales activities in Southern Europe in accordance with strategy
▪ Reporting of all leads and related activities
▪ Planning and carrying out of strategic sales activities
▪ Execution of political and direct actions in the market
▪ Motivated representative of Chora and our products
▪ Dialogue and cooperation within Sales regarding sales and marketing for the purpose of maximising cross-selling/synergies
▪ Customer-oriented activities — sales meetings with customers, and participation in other marketing activities.
The Sales Manager, Southern Europe must be able to handle discussions with customers regarding technical specifications,
value propositions, and contractual relations on his/her own
▪ Coordinating activities as required with product management
▪ Participate in other activities as required
It is essential that our new Sales Manager, Southern Europe has sufficient professional experience in addition to the right personality. You have a technical education (e.g., engineering) combined with commercial experience, or a commercial education (e.g., MBA) supplemented with insight into complex technical solutions. You may also have military experience. Further, you can identify with most or all of the following:
▪ Knowledge of the Southern European Defence organisations
▪ Experience with sales of technical product to a niche market with proven sales results
▪ International experience with sales development through several years with knowledge of various business cultures
▪ xperience with relation sales — preferably a background as KAM or Area Sales Manager
▪ Experience from the electronics industry is a significant advantage (e.g., software / embedded SW, signal processing, sensors, EMS, IT hardware, or components)
▪ Strong communicator with a serious and professional attitude – and persistence
▪ Able to create a trustworthy environment, ensuring end-customers and distributors feel comfortable and appreciated
▪ Situational awareness – you know exactly when to push for the order
▪ Structured approach to sales initiatives and follow up on these in addition to good understanding of best practice within core sales disciplines
You live in Munich or within commuting distance of Munich, and you speak and write German, English and Spanish at professional level. You have a clean criminal record
CHORA AS A WORKPLACE
Chora is a small corporation with room for differences. At Chora everyone knows everybody, and as an employee you have the opportunity to influence how work is done. We are a dedicated team with the ambitions of being the most respected corporation within our field.
▪ Good stable working conditions
▪ An exciting niche market with unique products
▪ Bonus scheme and salary according to qualifications
▪ Great colleagues, influence on your own work, an informal tone and focus on quality
▪ Flexible working hours
▪ Staff association, summer party, and Christmas party
Chora is an international corporation with headquarters in Aarhus and a subsidiary in Munich, Germany. Chora cooperates with acknowledged corporations all over the world. Chora was founded in 1994, and since then we have developed and sold high-tech communication solutions. We sell our products to the B2B and B2G market. Our customer segment is quite different, as we work within a fascinating and interesting niche-market. We have a mission with a clear strategy and bold ambitions.