It takes a bright mind and passion to present state-of-the-art technology in writing.
Chora GmbH in central Munich has an immediate opening for a Technical Writer eager to join our sales and marketing team offering solutions into an exciting customer segment within the Electronic Warfare sector.
You will be responsible for documenting technical information using language that is appealing to customers and colleagues. You will be one of our experts in product and solution offerings.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Technical Writer you will directly support project engineers and work with technical teams to develop documentation. It is an agile working environment, where attention to detail is vital and a structured mind-set is required. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
▪ Work with engineers, marketing, product management and support to document products, solutions, new features, improve our existing content, and help colleagues succeed
▪ Produce how-tos, tutorials, user guides, datasheets and other technical documentation
▪ Outstanding communication and writing skills with native or professional proficiency in verbal and written English and German. Professional French and Spanish would be advantageous
▪ Editorial and/or proofreading skills and experience, including an ability to present varying content in a consistent manner
▪ Ad-hoc support for Marketing and Sales colleagues in relation to e.g., customer requests and demos
▪ Build a bridge between marketing and development departments
In order to succeed in this position, you will need experience in technical writing and managing technical documentation. You could come from positions such as Patent Expert, Technical Translator or Proposal Writing. You speak and write English and German fluently. Spanish and French would be advantageous. You have:
▪ At least 3-5 years of experience in technical writing
▪ A technical education such as Engineer or similar with solid knowledge of IT environments, or you have longer experience in technical writing
▪ A curious and proactive approach to assignments
▪ A structured and results oriented mind
▪ A proven track record of keeping your deadlines
▪ An ability to network with colleagues across an international company
▪ A strong character and a sense of humour
CHORA AS A WORKPLACE
Chora is a small corporation with room for differences. At Chora everyone knows everybody, and as an employee you have the opportunity to influence how work is done. We are a dedicated team with the ambitions of being the most respected corporation within our field.
▪ Good stable working conditions
▪ An exciting niche market with unique products
▪ Bonus scheme and salary according to qualifications
▪ Great colleagues, influence on your own work, an informal tone, and focus on quality
▪ Staff association, summer party, and Christmas party
▪ Office facilities located centrally in Munich close to TUM
Chora is an international corporation with headquarters in Aarhus and an office in Munich, Germany. Chora cooperates with acknowledged corporations all over the world. Chora was founded in 1994, and since then we have developed and sold high-tech communication solutions. We sell our products to the B2B and B2G market. Our customer segment is quite different, as we work within a fascinating and interesting niche-market. We have a mission with a clear strategy and bold ambitions.