Does unique IT projects and highly specialized development projects within the realm of communications solutions for Electronic Warfare sound interesting? Chora A/S is looking for a professional Project Manager for our headquarters in Aarhus. As Project Manager you will become a part of our Project Management Office located in Aarhus. Your role is a key position in our organization working closely with several other functions such as Sales, Product Management, and Engineering. You will be a key person in relation to managing resources, competences and documentation.
You will be given full project responsibility from handover until successful delivery.
We are looking for a multi-talent who enjoys being part of the entire project process from cradle to grave. This position involves working across multiple departments and handling complex technical deliveries involving both hardware and software development – and of course QA.
This is a significant role at Chora, and it requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders. The job may include some travelling - up to 40 days pr. year.
Working closely with the management group the Product Manager will manage and prioritize product development ideas, determining which ideas should be promoted into features to push the product strategy forward — namely those that will achieve key objectives for the product line and business.
You will join our Solutions group consisting of teams of passionate Project/Product Managers, Software Engineers, and Hardware Engineers
Your responsibilities also include:
▪ Coordinate internal resources, clients and stakeholders in order to flawlessly execute projects in collaboration with the Engineering Manager
▪ Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
▪ Develop project plans to monitor and track project progress
▪ Develop risk mitigation plans
▪ Oversee all incoming and outgoing project documentation
▪ Conduct project reviews and detailed project reports
▪ Manage diverse teams including external partners
▪ Support Sales in the tender process i.e. design and review
▪ Ensure deliveries are signed off with the customer
▪ You have minimum 5 years of experience with Project Management within the domain of software and/or hardware development
▪ You have excellent communications skills – both client-facing and towards colleagues
▪ We imagine you have a degree in Engineering, IT or Computer Science. A background as developer would be beneficial but not mandatory
▪ You have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
▪ You are fluent in Danish and English - both spoken and written
▪ You have a clean criminal record, you are a Danish citizen or you have lived in Denmark for at least the last 7 years, and you are eligible for a security clearance by the Danish authorities
CHORA AS A WORKPLACE
Chora is a small yet international corporation with room for differences. At Chora everyone knows everybody, and as an employee you have the opportunity to influence how work is done. We are a dedicated team with the ambitions of being the most respected corporation within our field.
At Chora we offer:
▪ Great colleagues, influence on your own work, and focus on quality
▪ Bonus scheme and salary according to qualifications
▪ Pension scheme and health insurance
▪ The opportunity to occasionally work from home
▪ Good stable working conditions
Chora is an international corporation with headquarters in Aarhus and an office in Munich, Germany. Chora cooperates with acknowledged corporations all over the world. Chora was founded in 1994, and since then we have developed and sold high-tech communication solutions.