Does responsibility for innovative software and hardware solutions within the realm of advanced communications for Electronic Warfare sound interesting? Chora A/S is looking for a Product Manager for our newly acquired headquarters in Aarhus.
Our new Product Manager will be responsible for the success of our products, setting the product strategy as part of our product board, maintaining the product roadmap and working closely with our specialist and sales team.
The position includes marketing, forecasting, and sales cooperation and overall responsibility for product development and product revenue budgets.
The Product Manager will provide the deep product expertise needed to make strategic product decisions, applying a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value, based on customer requirements. The Product Manager is responsible for defining the” why, when and what” of the product that the engineering team builds. This means involvement from product conception, through launch and onward into life cycle management.
Working closely with the management group the Product Manager will manage and prioritize product development ideas, determining which ideas should be promoted into features to push the product strategy forward — namely those that will achieve key objectives for the product line and business.
At Chora we know that creating great products is invigorating. Successful products are built and adopted by customers when a group of committed, focused, and passionate team members play their positions to the best of their abilities. This starts with a strong Product Manager who feels a deep sense of responsibility for their role and the part they play in our success
▪ Taking overall responsibility for the success of products, providing sales with insights on key differentiators and Unique Selling Points.
▪ Contributing towards product strategy and vision
▪ Engaging in active communication with key strategic customers and partners to identify and influence the most appropriate solution in-line with defined commercial requirements
▪ Meeting regularly with all stakeholders, including Sales, product developers, and Operations
▪ Managing product development budgets
▪ Gathering and evaluating ideas and opinions
▪ Creating timelines and roadmaps for developing the product
▪ Attending relevant conferences and events, provide technical support expertise to sales exhibitions and events
▪ Engaging and building relationships with customers, channel partners and their technical representatives early in the sales cycle and throughout the sales process to understand their business needs and solution objectives
▪ Participating in overseeing development and project management processes
▪ Support and educate sales, customers and channel partners in delivering products or projects at the customer locations
Preferably, you have experience working in a pre-sales or technical product marketing environment with a focus on Electronic Warfare solutions. Alternatively, you have experience with Electronic Warfare operations, or end-user sales in a similar industry. Ideally, you are educated to a technical, relevant degree or you have experience from operating in Electronic Warfare. You have outstanding presentation and communication skills - both verbal and written. You take an innovative, but logical approach to problem solving with a solution and market orientation. You are a highly motivated individual, who is hungry for a new challenge. You take responsibility seriously and are committed to succeed in whatever you take on. You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You enjoy travelling to foreign countries, sometimes even for longer periods. You communicate fluently in English and preferably also in Danish - both written and spoken. The job requires that you have a clean criminal record, and that you are a Danish citizen or you have lived in Denmark for at least the last 7 years
CHORA AS A WORKPLACE
Chora is a small corporation with room for differences. At Chora everyone knows everybody, and as an employee you have the opportunity to influence how work is done. We are a dedicated team with the ambitions of being the most respected corporation within our field.
▪ Variation in assignments
▪ A dynamic atmosphere with an unformal tone
▪ Good stable working conditions
▪ An exciting niche market with unique products
▪ Great colleagues, influence on your own work, and focus on quality
▪ Staff association, summer party, and Christmas party
Chora is an international corporation with headquarters in Aarhus and an office in Munich, Germany. Chora cooperates with acknowledged corporations all over the world. Chora was founded in 1994, and since then we have developed and sold high-tech communication solutions. We sell our products to the B2B and B2G market. Our customer segment is quite different, as we work within a fascinating and interesting niche-market. We have a mission with a clear strategy and bold ambitions.